Oklahoma Islamic Academy
Admission Process and Application
Welcome to the admissions process at Oklahoma Islamic Academy. Our goal at OIA is to provide excellence in both Islamic and secular education. We welcome you and invite you to learn about the many offerings and programs OIA can provide your family!
We look forward to serving your family during the 2022-2023 school year. Completing the steps below will ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner and that your child’s spot is guaranteed for the upcoming school year.
- If your child is new to OIA, please schedule and attend a tour of the OIA facility. Email: [email protected]
- Complete the OIA Enrollment Application for the 2022-2023 school year (see below).
- Read, initial each term, and sign OIA’s Disclaimer and Enrollment Contract (see below).
- Pay the $150 nonrefundable Application Fee via check or cash. You may also bring a credit card to the Building C Office (5% processing fee applies).
- If your child is new to OIA, schedule and complete a parent interview with the school’s principals. Email: [email protected]
- If your child is new to OIA, schedule and complete an academic screening with Office Manager, Mrs. Jenifer. Email: [email protected]
- Pay the nonrefundable school year deposit. The deposit required to secure your child’s spot is listed on the OIA Financial Obligations Sheet.
- If applicable, pay the nonrefundable $600 late enrollment fee and/or the nonrefundable $1,000 one-time, nonrefundable remediation fee (see Disclaimer & Enrollment Contract for more information).
- Visit the OIA office in Building C to see Mrs. Jenifer and turn in:
- OIA Enrollment Application & OIA Disclaimer and Enrollment Contract
- OIA Financial Obligations Sheet
- School Year Deposit, Applicable Fees, & Copy of Your Driver’s License
- Your child’s birth certificate, shot record, and transcript/report card
- Your child’s Covid and flu vaccination record if he/she is a new student.
- While meeting with Mrs. Jenifer, you’ll need to fill out a Student Record Release Authorization Form if your child is new to OIA and entering 1st grade or higher.